“Now unto Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21
I am very thankful for the little word “IS” in the Scriptures especially when it refers to God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
Welcome to a brand new week of Freedom Fighter blogs. We are so glad that you join us Monday – Friday.
We are living in unprecedented times in our history. Many of you have walked with the Lord for a LONG time and you could share how God has proven true to you in the past.
But I am very thankful today that God has not just been faithful in the past – we can count on Him TODAY!!! Right now!
Paul concluded the third chapter of Ephesians reminding that He IS. Here are just a few reminders:
- God IS with you in all you do. Genesis 21:22
- The Lord IS my strength, song, my salvation & is my Father’s God. Exodus 15:12
- The Lord your God IS a consuming fire – a jealous God. Deut. 4:24
- The Lord your God IS one! Deut. 6:4
- The Lord your God IS He who goes before you.
Deut. 10:17; 31:8
- He IS our god who has done awesome things. Deut. 10:21
- He IS your life & the length of your days. Deut. 30:20
- He IS the Rock, & His work is perfect. Deut. 30:20
- He IS the God of all knowledge. 1 Sam. 2:3
- He IS your strength & power. 2 Sam. 22:23
- He IS gracious & merciful. 2 Chron. 30:9
- He IS a just judge. Psalm 7:11
- He IS a shield to those who trust Him. Psa. 18:31
- He IS our refuge & strength. Psa. 46:1
- He IS your helper. Psa. 54:4
- He IS your defense. Psa. 59:17
- He IS the God of the impossible. Matt. 19:26
- He IS the God of peace. 1 Cor. 14:33
Don’t just take my word for it. Look up the references above and underline or highlight them in your Bible. God is. Amen?
Set apart for more,
Bill Welte, President/CEO
Written by Bill Welte, President/CEO of America’s Keswick: Bill has been married to his childhood sweetheart for 40+ years and has four married kids and 12 amazing grandkids. He loves music and is an avid reader.