America’s Keswick Campus Facilities
You won’t be bored at America’s Keswick! There’s plenty of indoor and outdoor activities for kids and adults of all ages.
Enjoy some of the finest facilities on the East Coast at an affordable rate.
Did We Mention FREE Coffee Available 24 Hours a day!?
(in Raws Memorial Vending Room)
Is it too cold out? Too hot? Stormy? Snowy?! (Yikes!) Don’t worry – you can have just as much fun using our indoor facilities as you can outside. We have a whole indoor Welte Activity Center dedicated to FUN, with many different types of rooms you can utilize.
- Heated, indoor swimming pool (competition size)
- Indoor children’s pool
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Bateman Gymnasium: Extra-large size, perfect for basketball, volleyball, indoor tennis, ping-pong, and shuffleboard
- Weight and fitness room
- Racquetball/wallyball courts
- Bounce House – Fee May Apply
- Archery Tag – Fee May Apply
Activity Center Hours: Varies on the day of week and group activity.
Indoor Pool: Open during regularly-scheduled lifeguarded hours.
- Friday 9-10:45pm / Saturday 2-5pm & 9-10:45pm
- Midweek: 2-5pm & 9-10:45 pm
Specially-arranged hours are only available if you are the only group on the property.
Nothing beats a warm, sunny day at America’s Keswick. We have so many activities you can do outdoors, whether it be a leisurely one or a high-energy sport. You’ll enjoy every minute of your time here. PLUS, during our summer months, we have fun scheduled activities such as a GIANT Slip-n-Slide, Digital Scavenger Hunts, Outdoor Water Games, and more.
- Paddle boating, kayaking, and canoeing on the Upper Lake
- Swimming and beach fun at the Upper Lake
- Water Inflatable at the Upper Lake
- Tennis, horseshoes, bocce, basketball, shuffleboard
- Nature trails for hiking or strolling
- Playground for children
- Frisbee golf
- Beach volleyball
- Digital Scavenger Hunt (Download Scavenger Hunt HERE)
Relaxing On-Site Activities
There’s plenty of ways to relax at Keswick. Here are just some ideas:
- Take a stroll around our private lake
- Follow the nature trails
- Find a bench to relax on and read
- Fishing in our two scenic lakes
Campfires: A campfire pit is located near the beachfront area. Please notify a Guest Services representative if you are interested in booking this activity during your stay. Campfires are available on a first-come, first-served basis with the other guests that are scheduled during your retreat dates. Campfires are usually available May 1 – October 31, weather permitting. You may reserve one two-hour slot during your stay. We will take care of setting the campfire up and getting it started. All campfires will be put out by 11 PM by our housekeeping staff. Note: Campfires may be cancelled if the county bans fires due to drought conditions
Nearby Off-Site Activities
Guest Services can supply you with a list of available places and directions if you would like to go sightseeing at your own leisure.
- Shore (Beaches):
- Ocean County, NJ (Seaside Heights, Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island, Point Pleasant, Surf City, & more)
- Monmouth County, NJ (Asbury Park, Sandy Hook, Belmar, Long Branch, Monmouth Beach, Sea Bright, & more)
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium (Point Pleasant Beach, NJ)
- Barnegat Lighthouse State Park (Barnegat, NJ)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
- Blackbeard’s Cave & C.B. Huntington’s Restaurant (Bayville, NJ)
- The Strand Theatre (Lakewood, NJ)
- Fort Dix, Army Reserve Mobilization Museum
- Double Trouble State Park (Bayville, NJ)
- Butterfly garden and wetlands boardwalk at Cattus Island County Park (Toms River, NJ)
- Popcorn Park Zoo (Forked River, NJ)
- Mini-golf courses, escape rooms, day cruises, and other attractions
- Philadelphia (1.25 hours away)
- New York City (1.5 hours away)
With America’s Keswick’s centralized location, there are tons of fun, family-friendly activities nearby to enjoy. Great Adventure, Popcorn Park Zoo, Jenkinson’s Aquarium, and the Jersey Shore are all just a […]Learn More
Spend the night roasting marshmallows around the fire at our campfire pit located at our beachfront. Campfires are available on a first-come, first-served basis with the other guests that are […]Learn More
Nothing beats a warm, sunny day at America’s Keswick. We have so many activities you can do outdoors, whether it be a leisurely one or a high-energy sport. You’ll enjoy […]Learn More
Multipurpose Indoor Activity Center Is it too cold out? Too hot? Stormy? Snowy?! (Yikes!) Don’t worry – you can have just as much fun using our indoor facilities as you […]Learn More
Extra large gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, indoor tennis, ping-pong, archery tag, and shuffleboard. More Indoor Activities » Outdoor Activities » Retreat Pricing & Policies » More Campus Information Buildings Dining […]Learn More