Posted on July 10, 2019 by America's Keswick in Victory Call
So often in life I hear the words… ‘I can’t’ or ‘I’m not able.’ To me that is equivalent to being bound and tied. If you want to enjoy life to its fullest and be all that God wants you to be – you need to live with an I CAN Attitude.
If Christ is your Savior… then…
- You can do all things. (Phil 4:13)
- You have no FEAR (2 Tim. 1:7)
- God leads you in Triumph (2 Cor. 2:14)
- There is no bondage in the Lord. (2 Cor. 3:17; Gal 5:1)
- You are not condemned (Rom. 8:1)
- No one can be against you because God is with you (Rom 8:31)
- You are more than a conqueror in all things (Rom 8:37)
- Jesus give you strength to take action (Ps. 27:1; Dan 11:32)
- God will supply all your needs (Phil 4:19)
- Greater is He that is in you – than He that is in the world (1 John 4:4)
- You never walk alone (Matt. 28:20; Heb 13:5)
Remember who HE is and what he gives to you and you can experience the abundant life. I hope you start right now today.
Written by Lynne Jahns. Lynne is currently the Director of Barbara’s Place, the addiction recovery for women at America’s Keswick.
Think About This: “Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory.” – Warren Wiersbe
This Week’s Verse to Memorize: “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. – Isaiah 1:16-17
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the doctrinal and theological views held by America’s Keswick.