2020 Summer Covid-19 Guest Guidelines
Posted on June 19, 2020 by Graeme Wilson in Keswick News
We’re excited to announce that our 2020 Summer Season is moving full steam ahead!
Our main goal for our 2020 Summer Season is to provide a safe and clean environment for you and your family to enjoy quality time with each other and grow in your relationship with the Lord. We as a staff are working to provide an environment that is fun but also one that gives you peace of mind as we gather together. To do this we need your help.
Click Here to see a full listing of our summer conferences
Please take the time to read over these guidelines carefully and to share them with your family and travel companions.
Before your stay
- Pack masks/face coverings for you and your family. Masks/Face coverings will need to be worn indoors and when social distancing is not possible outdoors
- We will have sanitizing stations available around campus but it would be wise to bring personal hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to use throughout your stay.
- Before you leave home, take the temperature of you and your entire family. We will be doing temperature checks upon arrival and throughout your stay. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be required to leave the grounds in order to ensure the safety of other guests and our staff.
- If you are in a high-risk category or have health issues that make you vulnerable to Covid-19 we ask that you take these risks into consideration before attending an event at America’s Keswick.
- If you are not feeling well or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 please help us protect others by staying home.
During your stay
- Masks/Face coverings must be worn indoors with the exception of your guest room.
- Masks/Face coverings are not required outdoors provided social distancing is practiced. (Proper social distancing is 6 feet)
- To ensure the safety of all our guests we will administer temperature checks upon arrival and each day at one of the meals. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will need to leave the grounds
- All meals will be served “to go.” Meals will be picked up and can be taken to a number of picnic tables around campus or back to your guest room.
- Housekeeping will not service your room during your stay. Our staff will pick up trash from outside your room and supply fresh towels each day.
After your stay
- Continue to monitor your health and temperature. If you have any of the symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 please contact America’s Keswick Immediately.
Have questions? Please email Jim Lang, our Director of Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org