Spring Is Here – Things God Cannot Do Part 4
Posted on April 3, 2017 by Graeme Wilson in Freedom Fighters
Spring is here …well almost. Here is the last part of the list of “Things God Cannot Do.” We had a great bus trip and that prompted some thoughts for the next couple of Freedom Fighters.
- God cannot be overthrown. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. Isaiah 9:11
- God cannot be matched. For who in heaven can be compared to the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord? Psalm 89:6
- God cannot be pleased without faith. But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to Him must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
- God’s righteousness cannot end. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is the truth. Psalm 119:142
- God cannot be unfaithful. They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23
- God’s salvation cannot be earned. For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
- God cannot be superseded. And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. Colossians 1:17
- God cannot be less than gracious. The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. Psalm 145:8
- God cannot be unholy. And one cried to another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory. Isaiah 6:3
- God cannot give imperfect gifts. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17
- God cannot fail. And the Lord, He it is that doth go before you. He will be with you, He will not fail you; fear not, neither be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8
I trust that this list was an encouragement to you. We have a great God who can do ANYTHING and One who has 51 things He CANNOT do. Praise God.
Rejoice! Pray! Give Thanks!
Written by Dr. Bill Welte, President/CEO of America’s Keswick: Bill has been married to his child sweetheart for 40+ years, and has three married kids, one that is engaged, and 10 amazing grand kids. He loves music and is an avid reader.
The Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 48-50 | You can download our 2017 Daily Bible Reading Plan by clicking here
Daily Quote: God examines with trials, the devil examines with temptations, the world examines with persecutions. —Henry Smith
This Week’s Verse to Memorize:
By transgression an evil man is snared, But the righteous sings and rejoices. Proverbs 29:6