Think About This: “God dwells in His creation and is everywhere indivisibly present in all His works. He is transcendent above all His works even while He is immanent within them.” – A.W. Tozer
God is Faithful – 32 Verses So Far!!!
Posted on November 15, 2021 by Catey Stover in Freedom Fighters
Good morning, and welcome to a new week of Freedom Fighters. I can’t thank you enough for your faithfulness in reading our weekly blogs.
Speaking of faithfulness, that is what I want to share about this week and next.
I have been reading through Pastor Robert J. Morgan’s new devotional, Great is Thy Faithfulness, and it has been such a blessing. I have been compiling a list of verses on God’s faithfulness that I want to read over and over through the rest of this month and in December.
God was faithful! God is faithful! God will be faithful! I pray that they will encourage your heart as they are mine.
- Exodus 34:6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.”
- Deuteronomy 7:9Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
- Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.
- Psalm 33:4For the Word of the Lord is upright, And all His work is done in faithfulness.
- Psalm 37:3 Dwell in the land and feed on His faithfulness.
- Psalm 40:10-11 I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly. Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
- Psalm 57:3,10 God sends forth his love and his faithfulness … For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
- Psalm 86:11,15 Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness … You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
- Psalm 89:1 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.
- Psalm 91:4He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
- Psalm 96:13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.
- Psalm 97:1-2 It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night. Psalm 92:1-2
- Psalm 110:5 For the Lord is good, and his love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.
- Psalm 111:7 The works of His hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
- Psalm 115:1 Not to us Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness.
- Psalm 117:1-2 Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples. For great is His love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!
Have a great day.
Bill Welte, President/CEO
Written by Bill Welte, President/CEO of America’s Keswick: Bill has been married to his childhood sweetheart for 40+ years and has four married kids and 12 amazing grandkids. He loves music and is an avid reader.
This Week’s Verse to Memorize: I, therefore, the prisoner [a]of the Lord, [b]beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, 2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:1-3