Attitude Attributes – Part 2
Posted on February 11, 2019 by America's Keswick in Freedom Fighters
Welcome to a brand new week of Freedom Fighter blogs. I am so thankful that you are dialing in each week and trust you are being blessed our team of gifted writers. I am so proud of them.
Here is the rest of the list of ATTITUDE ATTRIBUTES. As we did last week, I would ask you to prayerfully look at the list and rate how you are doing, 1 being excellent and 5 being poorly.
- Attitude of Your desire to succeed. Your desire to be of service. Your desire to be your best as a salesperson AND a person.
- Attitude of achievement. Your drive to get what you’re working hard for, and be both happy and grateful when you do.
- Attitude of harmony. Your ability to get along and be at peace with others, and be at peace with yourself.
- Attitude of excellence. Striving to be your best at all times and be happy at the end of a hard day, a good day, or a tough day (there’s no such thing as a bad day).
- Attitude of praise. Not receiving praise, giving praise. Genuine praise makes others feel good about themselves and gain self-confidence to continue.
- Attitude of pride. Your personal pride owing to your state of mind, and your accomplishments.
- Attitude of wonderment. Looking at the world and smiling in awe of its majesty. Content with yourself, your life, and your lot.
- Attitude of kindness. Sharing, giving, helping and volunteering so that you feel great about yourself.
- Attitude of acceptance. Taking the lemons, and figuring how to make lemonade.
- Attitude of performance. Positive things happen because you make them happen.
- Attitude of do the right thing. Striving to do well by doing right – by yourself and by others.
- Attitude of forgiveness. A willingness to forgive is at the core of your inner peace and ultimately your positive inner feelings and thoughts. Forgiving will set you free.
I don’t know about you, but I have some work to do. The Holy Spirit tugged on my heart on a number of these, and with his help, I want to have an attitude that will reflect Christ in my life.
Relentlessly pursuing Christ,
Bill Welte, President/CEO
Written by Bill Welte: Written by Bill Welte,President/CEO of America’s Keswick: Bill has been married to his childhood sweetheart for 40+ years and has four married kids and 11 amazing grandkids. He loves music and is an avid reader.
Think About This: “The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice…it is a positive attitude we choose to express. It is not a gift delivered to our door each morning, nor does it come through the window. And it is certain that our circumstances are not the things that make us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never laugh again.”
― Charles R. Swindoll
This Week’s Verse to Memorize: The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17