A Swarm of “Bees”
Posted on November 12, 2018 by America's Keswick in Freedom Fighters
I have several friends who have recently become bee-keepers. It has been fun watching their Facebook pictures, and I can only imagine the joy of doing this, especially when they get to harvest the honey.
My mentor and friend, Dr. B (Ruth Ann Breninger), now with the Lord, gave me a bookmark years ago that I just found in an old book I was reading.
I was something I needed to be reminded of right now. I trust as we begin this new week of Freedom Fighter blogs, it will be good for you too.
Check out this “SWARM OF BEES”
- Bee thankful –“ … giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Ephesians 5:20
- Bee kind – “And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
- Bee alive – “Likewise you also, [a]reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:11
- Bee truthful – “Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds …” Colossians 3:9
- Bee saved — For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”
- Bee diligent – “Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds …”
- Bee persuaded – “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39
- Bee merciful – “Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.” Luke 6:36
- Bee fruitful – “that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;” Colossians 1:10
- Bee wise – “Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.” Daniel 12:3
- Bee loving – “Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law.” Romans 13:10
- Bee charitable – “And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” Romans 13:10
- Bee transformed – “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” Romans 12:2
- Bee forgiving – “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.” Luke 6:37
- Bee obedient – “Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;” Ephesians 6:5
I don’t necessarily like bees, but I sure love the honey that my friend Tim gives me from his family bee hives. The honey they produce is so sweet. The list I gave you is not complete. Maybe you can add to the list and grow your own “swarm of bees.”
Overflowing and abounding with hope,
Bill Welte, President/CEO
Written by Bill Welte, President/CEO of America’s Keswick: Bill has been married to his childhood sweetheart for 40+ years and has four married kids and 11 amazing grandkids. He loves music and is an avid reader.
Think About This: The evil ones uses three “D’s” to keep you from finding Him: distractions, deception, and discouragement.
This Week’s Verse to Memorize:I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust. Acts 24:15