2020 Summer Season – Here is What You Need to Know
Posted on June 22, 2020 by Graeme Wilson in Keswick News
Are you registered or thinking about registering for one of our Summer Family Weeks this year?
Here is what you need to know:
Summer 2020 will be different. In light of Covid-19, this is inevitable. We want to give you as much information as we can so you can make the best decision for you and your family in regards to visiting America’s Keswick this summer.
Here is what will be different if you attend one of our Summer Family Weeks
- Meals will be served “to go.” Indoor dining is still not permissible in New Jersey. We will be serving our meals in “to go” containers and they can be enjoyed around our beautiful property or in the comfort of your room.
- We will not have a Children’s Ministry program. During the worship services, we will not have a Children’s ministry program available. However, there will still be plenty of family activities planned throughout the day.
- The Activity Center and pool will not be available. This is subject to change as the state of New Jersey moves forward in its reopening process. Feel free to check on the status of this with guest services as your reservation approaches.
- The lake will be open for boating and swimming. As of right now, the inflatable slide will not be available.
- All outdoor activities will be available. (Volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, bocci ball, shuffleboard, putting green, hiking trails, beachfront and boating)
- Housekeeping will not service your overnight room during your stay. We will do a daily trash pick-up from outside your door and provide you with clean towels. Our housekeeping staff will be working toward keeping all of our common areas and high contact surfaces clean and sanitized.
- Masks/Face coverings will be required while indoors with the exclusion of your overnight room.
- Masks/Face coverings will not be required outdoors if proper social distancing is practiced. (proper social distancing is 6 feet) Please keep your mask/face covering accessible at all times.
We hope that this information is helpful in making a decision about your summer plans. Again, many of these changes are in place to protect our guests and staff and to comply with the guidelines of the CDC and the state of New Jersey. If you have any questions please call guest services.
If you already have a reservation and have decided that it is best for you and your family to cancel your plans here are a few options.
- You can transfer your deposit towards your summer reservation next year or to another Keswick event.
- You can donate your deposit to our Addiction Recovery Ministries.