Family Freedom Walk
May 9 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Come walk or rock for 1 1/2 hours to help raise $115,000 to rebuild lives and families impacted by addiction.
- Walk around our Activity Center Gym
- Participate with 100s of Addiction Recovery graduates, their families, & friends of the ministry
- Snacks, games, music and even the hokey pokey
- PRIZES for most money raised
- Closing Ceremonies & Awards
- Praise and Worship by the Colony Grad Band
- Complimentary Dinner for walkers (With Minimum $10 of donations per person). You must pre-register for dinner. Please reserve a ticket for everyone in your group who plans on attending 12 and older.
Unable to walk? Join our Rock-a-Thon
- Registration 3:00 – 3:30 PM
- Walking or Rocking 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Closing Celebration/Dinner 5:00 – 6:30 PM
What do I do next? How does this work? It’s super easy!
- Ask people to sponsor you and be sure that your sponsors’ info on the form is complete (name, address, phone #).
- Pre-register for dinner. Click Here
- Bring the form and donations with you on the day of the walk.
- Join us on May 9th (rain or shine) for fun, food, and fellowship for a great cause.
Please note: Walkers should collect all monies from donors prior to the walk date and donations should be brought with you to the walk. You must pre-register for dinner. Please reserve a ticket for everyone in your group who plans on attending 12 and older.
How do I/we register and walk as a church or group?
Easy! Just choose a Team Captain. That person is the one who will be responsible to collect all the individual walker packets and submit them as a group the day of the walk. There will be a special group registration during registration.
(Team Leader: Be sure to have the individual walkers put their name PLUS the name of the church at the top of their sponsorship forms.)
There are prizes to be awarded too!
- Raise $1,000 as an individual- Receive a FREE week during our Summer Conference Season!
- Raise $2,000 as a church (group)- Your church will receive a FREE Gym Night and $200.00 toward pizza!
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes for adults and students who raise the most funds!