- This event has passed.
Addiction Recovery Reunion Weekend
May 9, 2020 - May 11, 2020
Updates and schedule for our 2020 Addiction Recovery Reunion Weekend!
As you well know, because of the current restrictions we are not able to host our Addiction Recovery Reunion Weekend on site but we’ll now be hosting it virtually on our Facebook, Youtube page, and website! We’d love all of our Addiction Recovery (Colony of Mercy, Barbara’s Place, and ENICH) graduates to join us for encouragement, to be challenged under God’s word, and to celebrate what God has done in your life. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
BELOW ARE OUR WEEKEND ONLINE SCHEDULE AND SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR YOU TO REMEMBER AND HELP US WITH.
- Not every Colony of Mercy graduate is connected with us. Please help spread the word with all our past graduates that you’re connected with.
- Here is the link for our Saturday Night ZOOM testimony time. Juan and Dierra Mendez will be leading this time to allow men and women to share what God has done and is doing in their life. This testimony is closed to the public and will only be for Colony of Mercy and Barbara’s Place graduates. Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83848769166?pwd=cWxTdUNDWnlINURFN3V2cXUvRGxjZz09 (Meeting ID: 838 4876 9166, Password: 190449)
- Virtual Roll Call – on Sunday morning we’d like to still have our traditional Roll Call. Because it’s Virtual, we’re asking you to email your full name, the year your graduated, and your life verse to email@example.com, and our on-staff graduates will read off your names on Sunday morning to celebrate you. This will be special. Please email in this information NO LATER than 11am on Friday, May 8th to be included in this Roll Call.
Friday, May 8
- 7:00pm Session #1 w/ Pastor Ken Carlson
Saturday, May 9
- 9:30am Session #2 w/ Pastor Ken Carlson
- 11:00am Virtual Family Freedom Walk
- ZOOM Testimony Time w/ Chaplain Juan & Dierra Mendez
Sunday, May 10
- 10:30am Session #3 w/ Pastor Ken Carlson & Virtual Roll Call