February 15, 2019 - February 17, 2019
Couples Weekend at America’s Keswick
Friday, February 15 – Sunday, February 17, 2019 (Valentine’s Day Weekend)
Don’t spend the weekend before Valentine’s Day sitting in front of the TV with a box of chocolates! Head on over to America’s Keswick with your sweetheart and join us for our Couple’s Weekend. The weekend includes our Valentine’s Dinner Concert with featured artist Kathy Troccoli, as well as our nightly movies and activities, indoor pool, hot tub, and more. We have lots of fun “couples activities” planned… you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Weekend Speakers: Tim & Darcy Kimmel
Tim & Darcy Kimmel have a heart for encouraging and equipping parents and grandparents as a team, so they will be able to enjoy a strong, healthy family. Together, Tim & Darcy Kimmel founded “Family Matters” of which Tim is the Executive Director. The goal of Family Matters is “to see families transformed by God’s grace into instruments of reformation and restoration.” Tim & Darcy speak at many marriage and parenting events and develop helpful resources for families and churches across the country and Tim has authored many wonderful books.
- Valentine’s Dinner Concert with featured artist, Kathy Triccoli
- Nightly movies and activities
- Indoor pool and hot tub, and more!
Music & Worship by Robert & Joyce Hayes
Robert and Joyce are Artists-in-Residence at America’s Keswick. Robert is a gifted concert pianist and Joyce, a gifted vocalist. Together they make beautiful music unto the Lord. They also serve as Director of Programming and Women’s Events Hostess.
Overnight Package: 2 nights
Friday evening – Sunday afternoon
Private Bath – PB | Hall Bathroom – HB
- Saint Memorial (PB) $375 per couple
- Raws Memorial (PB) $335 per couple
- Raws Memorial (HB) $295 per couple
- Victory Hall (HB) $275 per couple
Rates include overnight accommodations Friday and Saturday night, dinner on Friday, three meals on Saturday (includes dinner concert with Terri & Barbi Franklin), and breakfast and lunch Sunday.
(includes all programming, use of the facilities, and meals) Rates are per couple
- Full Weekend – $150 per couple or $75 per person
- Friday PM ONLY – $50 per couple (Includes dinner on Friday)
- Saturday – $75 per couple (Includes 3 meals on Saturday)
- Sunday – $25 per couple (Includes 2 meals on Sunday)