POSITION AVAILABLE — ENRICH Counselor/Program Administrator
America’s Keswick is seeking to fill one full-time position for an ENRICH Counselor/Program Administrator
Purpose: The purpose of America’s KESWICK is to model and teach Biblical victorious living in Christ Jesus, providing and environment in which Biblical life transformation takes place; and fostering active personal involvement in the local church.
Mission: America’s KESWICK is a multi-generational, cross cultural ministry where Biblical teaching and worship lead to deeper relationships with Jesus Christ and transforms lives. We serve people with excellence through addiction recovery, conferences, retreats, and outreach.
Department Purpose: The purpose of the Addiction Recovery Ministries of AMERICA’S KESWICK is to teach men, women, teens and children, impacted by addiction or other life-dominating issues, Biblical victorious living in Christ Jesus leading to active local church participation and personal, relational and familial restoration.
Position Purpose: The ENRICH Counselor serves to provide oversight and program development to the Women of Character and related women’s addiction programs through biblically-based, Christ-centered, clinically informed.
- The one holding this position must be a mature Christian woman, able to effectively lead and demonstrate Christ-likeness. It is imperative that this person conduct herself at all times in such a manner as to uphold a solid testimony in harmony with traditional, conservative, evangelical values. She must completely adhere to the doctrinal position of America’s KESWICK and seek to live the principles of God’s Word. It is understood that failure to maintain a high standard of personal testimony will be grounds for dismissal.
- Educationally, the ENRICH Counselor must have as a minimum a Master’s degree in counseling, Social Work, addiction or other related field or the equivalent in experience within Biblical Addiction Recovery and/or couple’s counseling.
- Experientially, she must have a minimum of 5 years Biblical Counseling experience or the equivalent.
- In addition, the ENRICH Counselor should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Addiction Recovery field, most appropriately Biblical/Christian Addiction Recovery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Counselor is responsible to:
- Provide oversight, direction and leadership relative to the Women of Character program
- Make counseling assignments to staff counselors
- Regularly evaluate effectiveness of resource utilization.
- Pursue personal professional development
- Is responsible for, but not limited to, the development, oversight and functioning of the Women of Character program which is a ministry to the wives and fiancées of the men in the Colony of Mercy. Is responsible to:
- Assign staff intake and counseling responsibilities
- Provide Biblical counseling for the women in person, via videoconference, or via phone
- Provide couples’ counseling
- Coordinate and run the Women of Character support group and On The Same Page
- Counsel in partnership with the chaplain of the married men
- Regularly review and evaluate curriculum materials and make modifications as necessary.
- Provide oversight and direction to the wives’ aftercare
- Be available for contact, encouragement and counseling of Grad wives and/or couples.
- Teach a bi-weekly orientation class for the new Colony men informing them of available family resources.
- Attend weekly Manager’s and Addiction Recovery Team Meeting
- Be available to provide counseling for adult family members of Colony residents as appropriate.
- Be a contact person to provide referral information to individuals seeking help for women in addiction.
As part of the Families For Christ ministry team:
- Counsel assigned couples
- Take on other responsibilities as directed by the Director of Addiction Recovery Ministries and/or the President/CEO.
- Reports directly to the Program Administrator of Barbara’s Place.
- Work cooperatively with the Colony of Mercy Program Administrator
- Works in cooperation with all Chaplains and the Intake Coordinator.
- This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours per week.
- This position requires some nights and weekends, including 2-3 Saturday’s per
This position is currently available. Send a completed Employment Application, a cover letter, and resume to the Director of Human Resources, America’s Keswick, 601 Route 530, Whiting, NJ 08759 or via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
America’s Keswick is an AA/EEO employer.