Come walk or rock for 1 1/2 hours to help raise $75,000 to rebuild lives and families impacted by addiction.
- Walk around our Activity Center Gym
- Participate with 100s of Addiction Recovery graduates, their families, & friends of the ministry
- Snacks, games, music and even the hokey pokey
- PRIZES for most money raised
- Closing Ceremonies & Awards
- Praise and Worship by the Colony Grad Band
- Complimentary Dinner for walkers
Unable to walk? Join our Rock-a-Thon
- Registration 3:00 – 3:30 PM
- Walking or Rocking 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Closing Celebration/Dinner 5:00 – 6:30 PM
I want to participate in the Family Freedom Walk at America’s Keswick!
What do I do next? It’s super easy…
- Ask people to sponsor you and be sure that your sponsors’ info on the form is complete (Name, Address, and Phone #).
- Bring the form and donations with you on the day of the walk.
- Join us on May 12th (rain or shine) for fun, food, and fellowship for a great cause.
Please Note: Walkers should collect all monies from donors prior to the walk date and donations should be brought with you to the walk.
Would you like to help us fundraise online? Join us on DonorPages!
- Click the link Join DonorPages
- Select “Become a Donor” Follow the step-by-step process and you’re all set!
You can then use your email, Facebook and Twitter to share your DonorPage with friends and family and help raise funds online for our addiction recovery ministries!
How do I/we register and walk as a church or group?
Easy! Just choose a Team Captain. That person is the one who will be responsible to collect all the individual walker packets and submit them as a group the day of the walk. There will be a special group registration table during registration. (Team Leader: Be sure to have the individual walkers put their name PLUS the name of the church at the top of their sponsorship forms.)
There Are Prizes to be Awarded Too!
- Raise $1,000 as an individual – Receive a FREE week during our Summer Conference Season!
- Raise $2,000 as a church (group) – Your church will receive a FREE Gym Night and $200.00 towards pizza!
- plus… 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes for adults and students who raise the most funds
- Acorn Dental –
- Admin Amy – Administrative Support and Design –
- Too much on your plate? We’ve got this! – www.adminamy.com
- Ambassador Advisors –
- Dream More. Plan More. Do More. – www.ambassadoradvisors.com
- Anderson & Campbell
- Celebrating each life like no other. – dignitymemorial.com
- Bey Lea Dairy –
- Convenient Grocery Delivery in Toms River, NJ – www.bey-leadairy.com
- Brower Construction –
- General Contractor and Builder – www.newhomesbybrower.com
- Costco Wholesale – www.costco.com
- Design Alternatives –
- From Concept to Completion – www.designalternativesinc.com
- Dover Oil Company –
- G. Douglas Financial Group –
- Financial Planner, Investment & Retirement, Life Insurance: Toms River, NJ – www.gdouglasfinancialgroup.com
- HR OnTheMove –
- Focus to Empower – www.hronthemove.com
- Investors Bank
- LBI Vending
- (609) 713-8333
- Liberty Mechanical Services (HVAC) –
- Heating, Cooling, Controls, Refrigeration – www.libertymechanicalservices.com
- Mike’s Riverside Auto –
- Ocean First Bank –
- A Century-Long Commitment to Putting You First – www.oceanfirstonline.com
- The Pines at Whiting –
- Senior Living Community – www.thepinesatwhiting.org
- Tina Orth
- Crossroads Realty – www.tinaorth.crossroadsrealtynj.com
- Somers Construction
- Richard Somers – (908) 692-4124
- Sterling Heating and Air Conditioning
- Susquehanna Printing and Design (SDP) –
- Intelligent Design – www.thinksdp.com
Interested in becoming a business sponsor for our upcoming Family Freedom Walk? Contact Dina Seaton at 800.453.7942 ext. 1037 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org